Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Go figure

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

So DH came home and told me he DOES have to go to ALC/ANOC/whatever it's called now, in August. He has to report Aug 14 (which is supposed to be my O day that month) so he'll probably be heading out Aug 12 since it's a 24hr drive, which means that if it doesn't happen this cycle (though I'm keeping hopefull, I DO have a good feeling about this month!) that we'll be out till Nov! (he'll get back around Oct 16 and I should be Oing around Oct 9).  Let's hope this is it!

iconPhotobucketPhotobucket

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catpie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:27 PM
but if u bd the 12 th before he goes, , you should be okay. fingers crossed for this month anyway ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilayframe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Ick, I hate Army courses! Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM

That's what I'm hoping but, with our luck, it wont work.  I'm gonna keep positive though, this WILL be our month!   And yeah, he tried to get out of it/get it pushed back (just found out about it a few wks ago!) but it was a no go.  Still got fingers crossed he doesn't get called out to help with the fires between now & then =0/

catpie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM
believe, hope & have faith. & try to relax, i know you have a lot of craziness right now but God is very powerful. I will keep you in my pray ers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM

good luck

BabyDust77
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:55 PM

This is so YOUR month (hopefully mine too, he he.) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you mama. G-luck and baby dust.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Thank you =0) Got my fingers crossed for you (all of you) too! Hopefully we'll be able to move on to the April 2012 babies board together!

ValerieRNmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Well BD like little bunnies b4 he ships out. Maybe u will O early and catch that egg! GL!!!!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Thanks, lol =0)

saltyalley1227
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Agree. do it at the last possible moment. It can live in you for up to 5 days.

Quoting catpie:

but if u bd the 12 th before he goes, , you should be okay. fingers crossed for this month anyway ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)