Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF came right on time (big surprise there) *sigh* Don't know if I should keep trying?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

Go figure! I have to admit I'm kida stumped, we did EVERything right timing-I used OPK's I know I ovulated we bd'd every other day & I was on my 1st cycle of clomid! I'm almost wondering if I should just stop the clomid & give up all together or keep going (I have 2 more rounds) and go from there, I just don't know what to do anymore, it's so frustrating!!! I'm not being monitored b/c my Dr says I'm on the lowest dose and he knows I'm good.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mikayla_lynn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Dont give up mama!! TTC is very frusterating but just remember that it is very worth it!! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Macysmomma07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Awe thank you ! Hope you getyour BFP soon too

Quoting Mikayla_lynn:

Dont give up mama!! TTC is very frusterating but just remember that it is very worth it!! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:21 PM

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry hun. I'd at least finish up the last 2 rounds and go from there. Lots of good thoughts and baby dust!

Macysmomma07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:53 PM

thanks, yea I mind as well finish what I started right?!

Quoting Devious103102:

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry hun. I'd at least finish up the last 2 rounds and go from there. Lots of good thoughts and baby dust!

Squidlysmama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Don't give up. I am on my second round of Femara, which is similar to Clomid. I know that my chances of getting pregnant off of it probably aren't very good, so I will keep trying at least 3 more months after this...assuming I don't get a BFP. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:38 PM

i feel for u.... i used opk's EVERY month for 8 months, temp charted, fertility acupuncture, u name it we did it, still no luck. we too impatient now..trying ivf. good luck

BabyDust77
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Never give up on something you want so bad to happen. Keep perservering and think positive. Fight for what you want. That's how I tackled this TTC at least the last couple months. It's helped me a lot. Don't give up though. We're all here for you when u need us. G-luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)