Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28 and hoping!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
I've just joined and am not entirely sure about this. This is my first online community!

I'm 28 and have been TTC my first for about 6 months, but haven't been 'seriously' trying or doing things like tracking ovulation until a month or so ago. Even though I'm sure things are probably fine, I'm scared about what the fact that I'm still not pregnant could mean! I will be scheduling a pelvic exam soon, since I was finally able to find some affordable health insurance. I've never had an abnormal exam, but it's been years since my last one so wish me luck! Any stories about successful pregnancies after 6 months or more of trying are welcome. :)

Right now I'm 5 dpo, and although we had a guest for the past week we were able to make a couple deposits around the right time. Here's hoping!
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Welcome to the group! This is a wonderful bunch of ladies and I'm sure you'll feel right at home =0)   Good luck with everything and I really hope that you get your BFP soon!  I know even for the most "healthy" of us it can take up to a year to become pregnant, so just give it some time and hopefully it'll happen soon!

I'm Priscilla, BTW, 28yrs old, married to my hubs almost 9yrs, he's in the ARMY. We have 3 daughters and are TTCing our 4th and final child. We've had a few losses in the past (most recent being May 2, 2011 at 8w6d) but hopefully the next will be a sticky bean! I'm currently on CD6 so just a few more days and we'll be ready to do the baby dance!

Mikayla_lynn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Welcome to the group!! This is a great bunch of ladies! I hope your TTC journey is over soon and you get a beautiful BFP!! Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!!

olivejuice2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Thanks!

I'm sure you know how the two week wait can drive a woman mad, nevermind the lovely SO who has to live with her! I try to stay calm, but sometimes it's HARD. I'm hoping this will be an outlet to help me pass the time in a safe and relatively sane manner. Especially during the months in which my moody AF decides she needs a break and shows up a few days late, cramps, BFNs and all.

Best of luck and speedy BFPs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyershoney
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Wellcome and lots of baby dust to you doll...
ValerieRNmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Welcome! Hope u get some answers soon and get that BFP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)