Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taking a break from TTC but for great reasons!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

DH and I are buying our first home!! Talked to the bank today and we are good to go on our loan, should take 4-5 days!! We are looking at the house monday!! Its 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom in a great neighbor hood!! We want to wait til we are moved in and things settle down and see if it will be big enough to add another child! I am so thrilled!! DH is 23 and I am 20, so I think this is a huge accomplishment for us!! I hope we settle in fast so we can TTC baby #3!! DD said she would have no problems sharing a room with a baby sister ;) so that is a plus lol

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Macysmomma07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Congrats on the house! Dh(bf back then tho) & I bought our 1st home when I was 18 & he was 20. Hopfeully after your allsettled TTC will be a breeze,things always have a way of working out :)-I should take my own advise lol! Good Luck w/ everything!!!

purplepride80
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Congrats, enjoy your house 

Mikayla_lynn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Yea, we aren't really preventing lol. We are gonna use the pull out method so it could still happen lol

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM

YAY! CONGRATS! Here's hoping all goes smooth and you can get back to TTCing soon!  We've wanted to buy a home for  a while now but DH is nervous about the thought with us being military.  We're going to talka bout it in a few months (once I start working and around the time our lease is up) and see how we feel about it then.  I told him I wish they'd put the house we're renting up for sale, I'd buy it in a heart beat! LOL!

NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Just make sure you love everything about the house. Will one bathroom be enough for a family of 5? Look at many different houses before settling. Have fun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Italiana88
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM

That so crazy me and my DF are doing the same thing!! were 23. More focused on that now then TTC baby # 1 :D Congratulations on everything hun! :D

Nikk_Partain07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Congrats momma, that is totally awesome..That is  huge accomplishment and awesome that dd would give up her room for a baby..awwwwwww

Albond86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Congrats! Good luck!
Mikayla_lynn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Thanks ladies! I am pretty excited! The house we are renting has ugly wood paneling and the landlord wouldn't let us paint so I am already planning my kids bedrooms lol I can not wait to get started! And if we get this house, there is a HUGE park right next to it!! My daughter was pretty thrilled about that! And she will be able to start school next year, if we dont move to a different town she can't start for another 2 years :( But she already has plans for making new friends and has been "practicing" what to say to them all day lol DS doesn't really care but I am sure he will love it lol

Sheleym5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)