Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage question.....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
I found out on May 28th that I was pregnant. A few weeks later we found out we were expecting twins. Then a week later we found out that we had lost one due to vanishing twin syndrome. We were happy that one was still growing strong, but also sad to have lost one. On Wednesday I went in for my ultrasound and was told that the babies heart had stopped and it stopped growing a few days prior. After getting a second opinion I decided to get a D&C. That was today. Now I have no idea where to go from here. Advice PLEASE!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Macysmomma07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I had a m/c back in 05' (I was told it was possibly twins as well) I also opted to have a D&C but 4 days later had to have another emergency D&C. I'm sure they're gonna tell you to take it easy & give your self sometime to get your cycles back on schedule & your body will definately need some time to heal.

lynda0210
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and was pregnant with twins. I had a cyst burst which made me lose the babies. It took 2 months for my period to come back. I was about 7 weeks when I had the miscarriage. Now looks like we are pregnant again. 1st time since the miscarriage..

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM

(((HUGS))) Just take it one day at a time sweetie. I'm sorry for your losses =0(

Albond86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Give yourself time... I'm sorry for your loss. Once you've recovered physically you still may need time emotionally. Don't rush it! You just keep moving forward... Try and stay positive and don't turn ttc again into a stressful thing.
usmcvalle
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:21 PM
So sorry for your loss! I had 2 miscarriages as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never been through this so I have no advice. I hope you get your sticky  baby soon though.

BekaBug
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM

hugs. we lost our first and dd's twin. just take it one day at a time and find a good support system. know that its nothing you did. dont bottle up your feelings and dont let any one tell you that mourning is not ok. in time you'll heart will heal. im so sorry for your losses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)