Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My free eternity tarot reading

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello ladies. Well i got my free eternity tarot reading. WOW is about all i can say, she totally hit everyting on the head for me and she is totally gifted.. I will add my own in pink so u can see..I would totally say go and do it because wow..

Hello Nikki,

Here is your TTC Reading. I hope it resonates well for you.

When I tune into your energy I see that you very much think you will make a good mother. You are very nurturing towards others and very creative in your ideas. I do see a fertile woman within you, but I get the sense that you have taken on a heavy burden of some sort.( Ha i have been soo stressed about moving and school has been alittle harder than i expected.) Perhaps you have bitten off a little more than you can chew. I see you on overload and very stressed out.( again stressed about moving, losing weight and school.) This is blocking your energy when it comes to TTC. This stressful time can pass with your help, but you need to do something about it. I'm sensing that you do lose faith in your abilities from time to time. Have you considered meditating?( i used to and i need to start again) I think it would really help you get through this difficult time. I am seeing that you are very much meant to be a mother, and do not sense anything horribly wrong with you...but do see that the way you are carrying yourself is causing a lot of stress.

I do see a BOY coming to you in AUGUST/SEPTEMBER.( i was secretly hoping for a girl, but a boy is great too. Once again ruby said i would give birth in may and if u line it up.. thats the right month, plus my cycles are starting the 11th over every month.)  Usually I cannot associate months with years, but for you I feel that it will either be this year or next year. These months could be conception, BFP or birth months. I cannot see much of your baby boy's personality, but he does tell me that you are very judgmental of yourself and full of self doubt.( wow my child totally knows me. I have self doubt in myself soo much.) He tells me that this is causing you to miss new opportunities. He says he wants to see you more confident and more happy before he comes to you. (I guess that's what I saw a need for meditation!) I get the feeling that your boy is an old soul...he seems very wise and calm when I connect with his energy, unfortunately he is not showing me much more than that.

As for your pregnancy, I'm picking up on a lot of confusion during it. I get the sense that you have so many plans for when this baby does come as to how you want to do things and how you want to raise him...you're going to get overwhelmed with all of these things once you ARE pregnant.( Im totally hopin this isnt true, but i know it will be because i always am every pregnancy.) You are a good mommy and want the best for your baby.

As for other children, I see another boy to follow this one. No other children come forward...this does not mean that there aren't more children for you, but these two boys are the only ones who have revealed themselves to me.

Please remember that nothing is ever definite when it comes to the cards and they are just mere illuminations of your life providing guidance for you to do what you want with. You are in control of your own destiny. I hope you enjoyed your reading, but appreciate any feedback, positive or negative as it helps me to strengthen my abilities. If you liked the reading, please refer me to your friends and like my page on facebook. Here, you can post testimonials if you wish. This will also keep you posted on new readings I’m offering!

Wishing you love and light!
Eternity Tarot Readings
become a fan on facebook for latest updates:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternity-Tarot-Readings/200471906651757?ref=ts#!/pages/Eternity-Tarot-Readings/200471906651757?sk=info

Im soo excited about this, and i totally agree i need to loss the stress so i think i need to start working out some more and meditating to lose the negaitivty and try to realize i am good no matter what. Me and my husband have the moving thing figured out so i feel soo much less stress and i have a good schedule when it comes with my class work. So i think working out regularly, sleeping better, and meditating will totally help me. So was soo amazing and i cant believe it, i am feeling alot more better about things these next few months..

Photobucket

Trying to Conceive Ticker
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM

That sounds like a positive reading!  At least you're getting some guidance for what you should do to get pregnant.  I suspect most women who've been TTC for any length of time could use a good destresser (meditation, prayer etc) but its still good to have her saying that.

I find it funny that she's seeing your future son as an 'old soul'.  I remember people saying that about my oldest son when he was a newborn.  Several people independently (with zero connection to each other) made that comment.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM

That's awesome! Glad to see you got such a great reading and really hoping she's right for you!   Meditation is great and I totally need to get myself back into it as well (she did talk a lot in mine about me taking on "too much" which is totally true =0/ ).  Lots of luck sweetie!

Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:37 PM
That's great!! When did you email her??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:43 PM

That's awesome! I hope it comes true for you! I'm sending her an email now. How long did it take to get a response?

ETA: Just sent my email! I hope to hear some good news soon! FX'ed!

ttcbabylovepred
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

That is awesome! hope its true for you. send me a pm hon. XOXO

MUCH LOVE, RUBY

Me Christina 38(AKA Psychic RUBY) I offer indepth readings on gender, ttc, love, passed over loved ones, past lives, angel babies and much more http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/blog-psychic.html

DH Jerry 38

DS Edward 18

DS17 Marshall

2 losses

Furbaby 5

ttc #3 5 years

Nikk_Partain07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM

it took me about a day in a half to get my reading so not to long.. Thanks ladies i hope its true also, i feel like well im learning to let go of the negativity and crap, im working out regularly also, and im going to start meditating like i used to. We shall see what happens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)