Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who are my 9dpo testing buddies??? Or anyone around 9dpo....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM
  • 17 Replies

Who are you???  How are your symptoms???  Are you going as CRAZY as I am??????

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cynthianc
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:40 PM

lol. Im 8dpo today, going crazy for sure just like every other cycle! I havent really had any symptoms which Im hoping is good cuz I have every symptom in the book every other cycle and no bfp... I do have sore boobs (not normal for pre-AF for me) and just a few minutes ago I started cramping alot... hoping that is implantation! Got a bfn today :(

GL to you!

mmjaclark
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I had alot of sharp pains last night and then this morning i have low dull cramping and a low dull back ache.  Its too early for af symptoms for me because usually I get those the day before if at all....so maybe its a good sign for both of us!

kimmie101078
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:21 AM

I am 9dpo today...  the last 3 days been feeling crappy..but not getting my hopes up yet... yesterday was bad though.. my back was killing me and I could barely keep my eyes open at work, ended up leaving 2 hours early and passing out when I got home.. also anyone who talked to me made me feel like ripping their head off. hmmmmmm... lol

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I am 10dpo today. I'm not really sure if I've been having symptoms or not. After all this time, I've stopped trying to read into things. I've been nauseous off and on, and tired a lot... but I'm not sure if that's got anything to do with it. I'm not planning on testing at all unless AF doesn't show up by this coming Friday. 

Prayin4Serenity
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM
Hi, I'm 13 or 14 dpo now and I'm supposed to start af Monday. I took a test at 9 dpo.because I was so impatient and it was bfn. I know how your feeling. Its so hard waiting.
want2bmommy0506
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I am 8 DPO...yes I am going crazy but just trying to ignore anything that could be a symptom I don't want to get my hopes up.

mmjaclark
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Quoting JessiFaye:

I am 10dpo today. I'm not really sure if I've been having symptoms or not. After all this time, I've stopped trying to read into things. I've been nauseous off and on, and tired a lot... but I'm not sure if that's got anything to do with it. I'm not planning on testing at all unless AF doesn't show up by this coming Friday. 

I know how you feel.  We tried for 3 looonnnnggggg years for our second child and had 4 losses during that time.  I was devastated and ready to give up so I completely stopped tracking anything during the 2WW and wouldn't test until the day after AF didn't show.  We FINALLY got our precious daughter and my AF never returned...I nursed her until she was 16 months old and never had a period BUT I suspected I was ovulating one day so DH and I decided to give it a shot...two weeks later I got a BFP for our 3rd baby lol so that wasn't hard at all.  He is now 21 months and after MONTHS of saying we were finished with babies we decided that we really do want one more...so this is our first month of trying!  I'm anxious to see if it will be a long process or short and sweet since I've been on both sides!

bellaambru90
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM

BUMP!

gradysmom2006
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM

BFN for me yesterday, and the day before, and the day before.  LOL

Now I'm waiting until the 12th - when AF is due.

Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I'm 9DPO today! Got a neg wondfo this morning though. I'm supposed to start on the 12th so now I'll just wait... (yeah right!) lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)