Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe pregnant and the fertility monitor question???

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok so, lately ive been feeling neauseated, and just sick to my stomach.. my periods are weird. 3 months in a row i had periods lasting for 22 days.. i ordered my fertility monitor after the last long one then 2 weeks later i got a normal 6 day period... well according to the way its looking with the monitor now i think i ovulate right before my period.. is it possible i could have gotten pregnant before my last period?? im currently on CD 23 and only on my 2nd bar.. if i am pregnant a calculator said id be 3 weeks this week, would the monitor still be able to show me 2 bars? this is my first monitor and idk how it works really.. and i know that 3 weeks is way too early to be testing. its just im more tired then usual, im wanting sex more, which doesnt usually happen lol. im peeing more, and im wanting to eat wayyy more and when i do eat i feel sick to my stomach. any ideas?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM

IDK, I've never used a monitor so I don't know how they work, but the best thing to do would be to go ahead in for blood work. Good luck!

Aimeeo0o21
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM

also about a week ago.. i went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was a glob of creamy CM looked almost like lotion. this is somethind id never experienced before.lol.. could that be a sign?

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:02 AM

BUMP!

Angels200
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM

BUMP!

Aimeeo0o21
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM

no one at all knows anything about this???

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Sorry I don't know .......... I just received my OPK test strips last week to start using after my AF comes next week and it'll be the 1st time I've ever done them so I'm gonna chart as well

MoLLiy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)