Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
My OB would call me already!!!! I went in last Thursday (June 30) for a bunch of testing for my miscarriages. They took 9 vials of blood and she's testing a ton of things. Almost 9 days and no news... She said it may take a couple weeks to get all the results back and then she'd call me.

I hate being patient. Blah! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BabyDust77
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I'm one of the most impatient women when it comes to TTC, lol. Praying for speedy results for you with good news.

catpie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM
im sorry you have to wait, especially for such important test. have you called them??? did they send testing to a quest diagnostic or corp lab???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ValerieRNmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Ughhhh! THat is awful! I HATE HATE HATE waiting on test results! Hopefully u get a call soon and get the answers u need.

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Sorry it's taking so long hun, really hope you get some good results back and soon!

RedheadMama18
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Good luck!  Waiting is hard!

Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM
I'm not sure... My OB said they had to send some of them out and then the lab tech said some had to be frozen?

Quoting catpie:

im sorry you have to wait, especially for such important test. have you called them??? did they send testing to a quest diagnostic or corp lab???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:27 PM
And I haven't called, I don't want to bug them... I'll probably call at the two week mark if I haven't heard anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love_My_Leah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM
And thank you ladies!!

I just have been so annoyed with the WAITING to not do anything! We had a miscarriage in January, then had to wait until May to try again because of insurance issues, then miscarried in May, told we have to wait ANOTHER 6 weeks and also I wanted to wait until these test results came back.

I just hate the wasted time not even BDing or anything! Drives me crazy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyershoney
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:33 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)