Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok/....so I need help with cervical positioning.. :-/

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

So some of you may have seen my charts posted periodically through out the past couple weeks because it's just so sporatic...well...now, my cervix positioning is even weird. Usually at least three days before AF my cervical positioning is low, hard and slightly open. Today I checked (forgot yesterday) and it's medium position, very soft, and very open. AF is due tomorrow. I am 17 dpo and tested as late as 13dpo and got bfns. One questionable a day or two before, but it didn't get darker so it's a bfn in my book. What gives? Maybe I didn't actually ovulate so my body doesn't quite know what to do? I don't know what to think of it. No tests, and my dad is here (from 1,000 miles away visiting) and I don't wanna go out and buy a test with him with me. DH probably won't be able to get away without him either because my dad is here and now DH is on vacation. *sigh. Is it worth it to just go and buy one...even though my dad is here? (he knows we're trying and all, but I don't want the pressure of disappointment-I'm very close with him)

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I would test after tomorrow...it sounds like AF is coming!

RaeMcLean6
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM

if you don't think you have Oed then it might be you actually Oing if not then i would give it another 2 days before you test.. cause even the best of us can misinterpret our signs and chart everyonce in awhile!

HisB0107
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Well my temp dropped this morning and as I was putting it in, I got offered by FF to play with the VIP membership for 5 days :) It says under my chart that I have 72 pts of being pregnant. Is that a lot? AF hasn't showed although I feel like that "rush" is about to come at any moment, I checked my CP and it's still soft, now closed and more of a medium-high now. It says this in the summary....

Your temperature dropped below the cover line.
You may want to take a test if the drop is
not announcing your period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)