Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I am over it

Posted by   + Show Post

I think I am just done with all this it has just been way to much for way to long we have been ttc now for over 6 years with 3 m/c and now my doctor is taking my off the clomid. I was mad at first and maybe went a little crazy. He was my best friend until he did that(not Really) but I felt like he had turned his back on me. And without the clomid i dont O so I dont know what to. It was easier before to handle the m/c I just had in May but now it is like I have no Hope. My husband says there is no Light in my eyes anymore. And that he feels like he dont even know me anymore. It hurt but it hit home I have made this the only thing I care about I cant even remember the last time I cooked him dinner. Or got out of bed before 10. Wow it is like the last year never happened I have gained so much weight and i didnt even notice. All I can say is ladies dont let your life pass you by waiting on something. Take the time to keep up on things and not let it take you over it is like a drug. And I am ready to get clean.. Praying for all of you I hope you all get your babies to hold and love but for now I am out.  I love all you ladies you have been great I will check in on yall

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Replies (11-17):
BethRae
by Bethany on Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Quoting catpie:

awww :( your message is sad but at the same time, maybe you just need this time away from ttc & concentrate on very much needed time with your h oney. best of luck ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I'm so very sorry your ttc journey has been this long and hard...my heart goes out to you hun!!! Maybe this time is what you need to refresh and come back to it when your ready. Prayers and big (((hugs))) your way.

lakeishalee
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:34 PM
I feel your pain, I hope everything works out for you soon!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pnut1027
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Quoting lakeishalee:

I feel your pain, I hope everything works out for you soon!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerhorse
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Is your progesterone levels low? That could be why you're miscarrying.

LyndaRose
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM

so sorry to hear about your story! i am not sure f i ovulate or not and won't find out till jan (insurance purposes) and we have been ttc for 5 years this month and nothing, not even a m/c. it is a terrible thing to go through and i do not wish it upon anyone at all. these past few months for me has felt overboard and that i wanted to run away and hide. it is a horrible feeling to watch your husband watch you tear yourself up. ((hugs))

rolliepollie81
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Use this time for you and hubby.... And get some fun back into life again.... You desurve that too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured