Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello ladies! I have not been active on here since my last miscarage. It was stressing me out. But I am back. Hoping to get prayers more than anything. My wife and I have been trying to get me pregnant for over a year now. I did Clomid for the first time, with a hormone injection. Today I was inseminated, and will be taking progesterone to help. I am praying so hard for this to work this time. We recently had a house fire and are trying to find a new home right now. But in that house we already had a baby room all set up. Crib, changing table, diapers galore, toys, formula, wipes, playpins, stroller, highchair, carseat, you name it. Everything BUT the baby. We are so ready. So, please, prayers, crossed fingers, baby dust, happy thoughts...ANYTHING is appreciated! Thanks ladies and good luck to everyone else!

~*The Collins-Ellyson Family*~
           lesbiansplaying soccer boypuppypuppy

Me, my wife, Jenny, our son, Quenton, and our dogs, Bella and Charlie!!! One happy family!!!!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Replies (11-14):
ibizalove
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM
my prayers are with you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Good luck and I really hope that you get your baby sooN!!!!!

bonnebell81
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I'm so sorry for you the loss of your home, I wish you lots of luck and babydust!!! Prayers your way!

Mrs.Pete
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured