Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 AM
  • 6 Replies
So scared AF is gonna show her face at some point tomorrow. It will be CD28. Last cycle was 28 days. My average is 32 and my longest is 39. Im sure I'm not pregnant as I have not O'd yet. At least according to my temps and opks. That's what scares me the fact I more than likely am not ovulating. My temps have been low as you can see on my chart. Seen doctor yesterday my thyroids are fine and I should get my test results by next week about wether or not I have pcos. Doctor is optimistic I don't have it because I'm not glucose intolerant. fx. I'm on my phone so I hope the link to my chart works.

My Ovulation Chart

I have two tickers one is for a normal 28 day the other is for my average cycle day

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SushiKitty
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Meee to darling. I am cd 34 and I am so scared that tomorrow she will come. I am 3 days late. :'( We can do this together LOL!

red020804
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Thank you

Quoting Mamasomedaysoon:

Good luck

I have two tickers one is for a normal 28 day the other is for my average cycle day

red020804
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Sounds good :). Good luck to you hun.

Quoting SushiKitty:

Meee to darling. I am cd 34 and I am so scared that tomorrow she will come. I am 3 days late. :'( We can do this together LOL!

rubybabypsychic
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:59 AM
red020804
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:05 AM
Thank you
Quoting rubybabypsychic:

Good luck hon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)