Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking into IVF

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:24 AM
  • 3 Replies

I hit my 5 year mark. SO times up, time to start looking into IVF. I know they r going to try pushing all the different ovulation meds again or even IUI but I will refuse. I'm not doing it again. IVF is the best option. If that doesnt work then I will remain childless. Idk what to do. I try to find solace in God but its becoming harder and harder. I'm becoming petty, angry and jealous and I dont want to be that person. I dont want to hate every woman who has babies or is pregnant, nor do I want to avoid them. I want to be happy for people and to have my own baby to love. I used to want three children but now I would give up everything just for one. So, as soon as I can find out what insurance covers IVF and get the money for the down payment I will be on that road. GL everyone else and tons of baby dust. I pray that all your journeys are so much easier than mine were.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HopefulMommy89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:31 AM
(((HUGE HUGS))) I hope and pray it will lead you to your much-deserving sticky, healthy BFP!!! Please keep us posted. I'm at about 1/2 the time you've TTCed but it still sucks big time. And I completely understand the hurt, jealous, angry feelings; I've been having them a lot more often lately too, try as I might to stop them. It's all part of the grief we unfortunately have come to know all too well. I'm sorry you've had to deal with this heartache for so long; I hope your answer comes soon!! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 AM
Good luck, keep us updated.
We have ttc'd for almost two years and completely understand the anger, month after month:(
Good luck again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2Imo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:46 AM

I am so sorry you are having to wait so long :(

I will definetely write you down in my book of prayers that you get your beautiful little bean soon.

Also, I have heard that blue cross blue shield *may* cover it

Good luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)