Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hate this feeling...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:25 AM
  • 6 Replies
So today is the first day me n dh need to start getting busy lol... N although I am always very optimistic n this will be the second month I am actively ttc I have a feeling this won't be my month n I hate feeling this way.. But I will give it my all n hope n pray for a bfp... Wish me luck..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
red020804
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Good luck hun.
Momma2Imo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:40 AM

Hey Sweetie,

I know it gets so hard at times, Im over a yr ttc now and I refuse to think of exactly how many months I have been going at it with my fiance, Matthew,

My best piece of advice would be to not even think "Im not getting pregnant yet" because then you just stress and stress and stress ,,,but then again I know it cant be helped...Im always doing it LOL

Just keep your head up and find faith in that rocking body of yours :)

Good Luck and Happy BDing

kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:42 AM

gl

Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 AM
Good luck hun. Have fun;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Thanks Hun.. I am trying to not think too much of it and stay positive but sometimes I get so discouraged.. We have been having unprotected sex for about 3 years but where never TTC.. and DH was on medication but we started TTC in april this year he stopped some meds but I get bad cramps when Im Oing so we cant BD.. we actually had BD on the days we were supposed to in july and I got a BFN but this month he stopped all meds except for one (he has a back injury) :( and we are eating nothing but organic fruits and vegetables.. nothing fat or processed and we are trying to go for walks every day for about an hour.. so I think all this will give us a BFP in 3 months lol.. wishful thinking.. but thanks for ur words of encouragement :)

Quoting Momma2Imo:

Hey Sweetie,

I know it gets so hard at times, Im over a yr ttc now and I refuse to think of exactly how many months I have been going at it with my fiance, Matthew,

My best piece of advice would be to not even think "Im not getting pregnant yet" because then you just stress and stress and stress ,,,but then again I know it cant be helped...Im always doing it LOL

Just keep your head up and find faith in that rocking body of yours :)

Good Luck and Happy BDing

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM

thanks ladies!! definitely appreciate all ur support :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)