Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont understand. . .

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

So my hubby and I are ttc a girl. We have 2 boys. My most fertile period is today thru saturday. We bd'd last night and i slept with my hips elevated. I am so nervous that the sperm wont ilve till the egg is there. Also when he pulled out some semen came out with it so i feel like i didnt leave enough in. IDK just hoping this works but i guess i just dont understand how the sperm stay in there for days waiting on the egg and dont just slide out with gravity.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
szimona
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Do you have good ewcm? That helps the sperm swim and stay alive!:) good luck!
chavemann
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Maybe consider SoftCups. They are supposed to help hold the "boys" in...GL!!

toopicky429
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM
It only takes one. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
73angel
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 AM

They will swim all the way up to the tubes where they will wait and live they won't fall out it doesn't work that way.

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM

good luck and hope u catch that egg!!! lots of baby dust :)

LittleLadyMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Well its the Y boys that dont live long. They are fast  but dont live long  female x  can live up to  7 days inside of you  and if you have sex before your ovulation day you have more  change for the x to ge there 1st, My problem is I ave 2 girls and we are trying for  a boy and you have to go through so much to have a boy because they die fast. Wish you luck My ovulation day is tomorrow so it says on the Ovulation sites i have been using Hope that i can have a boy <3 I was so worried about it because my husband really wants a son But he told me last night becuase I was freaking about do this and eat that stop this and that  i dont want you to  mess it up and he was like we can try for a boy but we cant really be sure if it will happen and if we have a girl thats what will happen I felt little better because i was freaking out that he was goingto be unhappy i feel lest  stressed out. Bbygirl87 I need some one that baby blue boy dust please send my way....

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Instead Cups work wonders keeping the sperm close to the cervix. I swear by them & won't TTC w/o them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvBeinMommy324
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM

man.. work, to have a boy? lol i have 3... wished for a girl.. lol seems we get the sex too close to ovulation day

NoreenB8
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:18 PM

I also have two sons and we are ttc  baby bean #3! Of course I would love to have a girl but I'm going to try and not to stress about it. Which is easier said that done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)