Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How involved is your dh

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM
  • 21 Replies

How involved is your dh in ttc?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spastic_poodle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM

He's just in it for the sex.  Honestly he's never been super involved in anything as far as pregnancy and birth.  Kind of irks me, but what can you do?

Can't wait to put him through a water birth in the birthing center. Bahahaha!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:30 AM

very involved.. He knows my high fertility days and makes sure he is eating extra healthier and doesnt stress me out or have n e thing around that will stress me.. and he calms me when down when I get into that funk that TTC is hard.. I love him :)

HeatherReneeB
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Since we've been trying for more then 2 years now, he's only really into the BDing part now.  Once (if) we are pregnant, he'll be involved, but at this point he just hates all the charting and waiting after so long.  

Dayciavu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM

DH is the one who wants another child so he is involved quite a bit, but him being Navy it's hard to work around his schedule. 

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Very involved. He knows when I'm ovulating, he watches for my symptoms, he doesn't stress me. He's definitely all in it. I'm so blessed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM
The sex. But were also only doing that part right now. Well start getting serious after october if it doesnt happen before that. Even then ill be more involved than him, just like with pregnancy. Then again this will be my 4th while its his 2nd pregnancy. My last was really, really hard on us since it was 1000% unexpected, and I think well do better this time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Mine is very involved, everything I do he's right there with me, everything I read he reads along with me, anything he has to do to help he all for it. When I was going to the infertility clinic (taking a break now) he went to ever appointment with me, when I was taking my temp he would wake me up and had me my thermometer and he always reminded me to take my pill and he is always there when I need to cry about another BFN or when I find out a friend (who never wanted kids) is pregnant. My husband is great and I am very thankful for him!

KaitlinC87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:16 PM

He's pretty involved, I don't usually include him on the charting and stuff but he knows about it, he feels "pressured" very easily so most of the time I don't tell him when I'm O'ing. He is taking vitamins to help his swimmers (since we don't know if there is anything wrong with him too). And he is supportive.

nikisazombie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Girl, he's just in it for the nookie! ROFL. He gets all pressured if I try to involve him too much, so I just pounce on him when it's the "O" days, and he's happy as can be. LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lmfree428
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:33 PM
He is pretty involved. Of course like every man he is in to the being but helps me prop my hips up on my fertile days and makes sure we have turtle shell and moose tracks ice cream in the freeze when af shows. Try his hardest not to stress me out he is wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)