Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could pick the month

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 52 Replies

If you could pick the month you give birth when would it be and why?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM
May. I dont want to be pregnant in the summer ever again. So let's hope this month we "caught" the egg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyVanNess
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM
April or august or october.
My son and daughters birthdays are in June and July my dh is in may my son and I are in November
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicturnedMama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I highly recommend May! You are not pregnant through the hot summer, but it is still starting to warm up from winter. Baby dust to everyone this month for a spring baby!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM

April.. thats my DH bday and I wouldnt be pregnant for the summer but thruthfuly I just want my baby so ultimately any month would be great for me lol.. :) baby dust to all :)

szimona
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM
May or June! Hope it will happen! X
Dayciavu
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM

May, I am already very hot blooded and being pregnant in the summer would make it way worse, so I do not want to be pregnant in the summer.

angryuterus
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM

October or November.  They are in the fall, but not too close to Christmas.  Plus If you plan it right, you can take all the holidays off with your leave.  (Well, for those of us in the states...)

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Quoting Dayciavu:

May, I am already very hot blooded and being pregnant in the summer would make it way worse, so I do not want to be pregnant in the summer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShilohAnne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM

March, April or May...because it is the beginning of nice weather, and you don't have to worry about the cold for a little baby. :)

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM
I would say march , winter is comin to and end as is colds and flu, and by 3 months its spring-summer time and baby could lift head and enjoy walks and such more.... I had a Nov winter baby ds and loved it but want to change it up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)