Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will Jacuzzi bubbles bath in a tub will make my chances of conceiving less

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I dont know if heat affects women but I know it does affect men extremely... his "balls" get too hot and lowers his sperm.. good luck :) lots of baby dust

angryuterus
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I would think the heat of the jauzzi would, not sure about the soap.  Heat can kill sperm

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Yes, for two completely different reasons.

You do not want to use a jucuzzi during TWW.  The high temps can cause a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage early on.  DNA must be an exact degree to replicate, and hot tubs are way too hot :/

2. Bubbles when you are during your conception phase is bad.  It breaks down your own CM making it scant and less likely for spemr to find the way they are going.

Good luck!

ladyjames79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:49 PM

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST INFORMATION I HAVE EVER GOTON HERE ON CM.....................THANK YOU

ladyjames79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Quoting ladyjames79:

Quoting corrinacs:

Yes, for two completely different reasons.

You do not want to use a jucuzzi during TWW.  The high temps can cause a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage early on.  DNA must be an exact degree to replicate, and hot tubs are way too hot :/

2. Bubbles when you are during your conception phase is bad.  It breaks down your own CM making it scant and less likely for spemr to find the way they are going.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)