• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Civex position af?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
So.checked my cirvex position for the first time this cycle low and soft and open
And cm is thick creamy
Af on her way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:40 PM

How do u check ur cervix? Ive seen u all post about checking it but I never found out how lol..

Halfpint01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM

With clean hands, find a positio that is comfortable like foot on the tub or squatting and gently place 1 or 2 finger in your vagina untill you feel you cervix.  It could be so high you can not feel it or it can be hard.......   After checking you cervix for 1 or more cycle you will start to see what is regular for you.

Quoting Bbygirl87:

How do u check ur cervix? Ive seen u all post about checking it but I never found out how lol..

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Oh Wow.. never knew that.. I always have my gyno go down there and she checks but I never knew what she was lookin for lol.. thanks for the heads up.. when ur Oing how should it feel? i should be O within the next 5 days :)

Quoting Halfpint01:

With clean hands, find a positio that is comfortable like foot on the tub or squatting and gently place 1 or 2 finger in your vagina untill you feel you cervix.  It could be so high you can not feel it or it can be hard.......   After checking you cervix for 1 or more cycle you will start to see what is regular for you.

Quoting Bbygirl87:

AshleyVanNess
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenmary1o1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:32 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:40 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)