• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could someone look at my chart? Please and thank you! =) UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

This is the first month charting and I am just figuring it all out. Why on earth would I have such a big temp spike that far into my cycle? I know I should wait till tomorrow to see what my temp does (if it stays high like that) But very curious because nothing was different with my sleep or waking up.Any ideas ladies?

So temp dipped some this morning. I am not really surprised at all, I knew it was going to. I got up to go test and somehow in the 8 foot walk I forgot too!!! Kinda aggravated about it lol My son was messing with our dogs making them bark so thats probably why lol.

What does the 5 in the stats mean??? I will test later maybe. Im not sure thought because ff says I should get af tomorrow but i think not till Saturday.  GRRRR its frustrating because I dont wanna waste tests when my temp dipped again.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 PM

the dip was your O day your temp stayed up .6* for more than three days after the dip there for proving your Oing which is a great thing...

Just to make sure you ARE temping correct you ONLY can temp before you get out of bed, no drinking, no eatting , feet not even on the floor laying still temping right?

That dip is very very normal so you had AF CD1 you Oed CD 13 (and bded which is good) so everything looks fine

Dayvie0827
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Yes making sure I am temping correct only thing i might do before temp is roll over to the side thermometer is on.lol

I just wonder why on earth I got such a big temp spike this morning. Just looks odd compared to every other persons chart I have seen.

usmcvalle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Looks good so far....

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:48 PM

nope very normal almost everyone has a deep dip for them on there chart around Oing

Quoting Dayvie0827:

Yes making sure I am temping correct only thing i might do before temp is roll over to the side thermometer is on.lol

I just wonder why on earth I got such a big temp spike this morning. Just looks odd compared to every other persons chart I have seen.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM

have you tested yet your 13dpo and temps are high, you bd on time and could tell by now...?

Dayvie0827
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Yeah 2 nights ago and then again this morning BFN :(  I know I still have a slight chance  till af shows but I kinda know deep down it didn't happen this month. Been trying for 13 months now so I am a pro at the BFNs lol.

The spike I am talking about though is the i went from 98.2 yesterday to 99.0 this morning.  Kinda curious as to why that would happen. I did wake up with horrible heartburn this morning but I seriously doubt that can actually make you temp rise lol

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lol I was looking at your Oing spike well 99.1 is a fever showing a possible infection you may just be getting sick,stressed, or have an slight infection your body is fighting and you not even feel sick keep it tracked the next two days if it goes down cool. If it stays up call and ask for a antibiotic just to be safe (and ask for a pregnancy safe like amox. just in CASE you are BFP)

Dayvie0827
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Wow hahahahaha kinda funny cause I didn't even think about that.I have been feeling like crap for about 3 days now. Very weak, exhausted. Stomach doesn't feel right just kinda off and crappy. Lmfao just thought af was coming early or maybe actual symptoms   this month. Wow yeah didn't even put two and two together. Thank you  lol

Lohasbabyfever
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM
I think your chart looks VERY promising!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)