Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New- 2nd time around

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was in this forum for a good 2 years before I finally conceived my daughter, Rowan. She is 11 months old as of yesterday! I am happy to say my husband and I have decided to TTC#2. Only, this time it may or may not be a BIGGER P.I.T.A. because I am breastfeeding her, and have plan to BLW, and AF is nowhere to be found. I KNOW that I am ovulating though (I actually had a chemical pregnancy 2 months ago) and last week actually had a tiny tiny bit of spotting. So now I am using OPKs and praying for quicker turnaround this time! 

I didn't use opk's before because I had my period, and tracked by cycle days- can you ladies show me pictures of positives? Thanks! 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Welomce BACK mama...I look foward to getting to know you, let me look for a possitve dont know if I have one on this laptop or not

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

well these dont help much but these are my negitive ones lol.... the OPK line will be AS dark if not DARKER than the test link these are answers but I use Wondfo internet ones now cause they are so cheap and work just as well...amazon best place to get them i got 80 opk and 20 hpt for 13 dollars

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:54 PM

BUMP Good luck welcome back!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM

welcome back...congrats on ur baby girl!! good luck and lots of baby dust :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)