• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the best part of ttc?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

What is the best part of ttc? (Besides the obvious "sex".)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Im  a POSA so it gives me a reason to OPK and HPT all the time ha!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:01 PM

although its difficult and stressful I have learned a lot of things I never knew.. For me personally it has actually pushed me and DH to eat healthy and its connected me n DH a whole lot more.. he understands what this means to me so he is a lot more understanding.. he knows when I get AF its not just my hormones that has me in a bad mood its also disappointment I feel for AF showing... I have enjoyed it to an extent.. now I want to be done with the step ! and jump on to step! getting pregnant lol.. baby dust to everyone!!

AimeeJenee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:03 PM

sex is really the only thing i like about it. I don't like the anticipation, or waiting, or wondering, or anything like that.. i don't like having to keep track of when I'm ovulating so really the only good thing about it for me, is having sex and getting pregnant.

bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:08 PM

THinking about how excited we will be when we find out that we finally get prego lol :)

ladyjames79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM

ALL OF THE ABY DANCING.......UMMMMUMMM GOOOD

73angel
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM

BUMP!

Benswifey10710
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Quoting AimeeJenee:

sex is really the only thing i like about it. I don't like the anticipation, or waiting, or wondering, or anything like that.. i don't like having to keep track of when I'm ovulating so really the only good thing about it for me, is having sex and getting pregnant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slsbwb09
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM
This :)

Quoting AimeeJenee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)