Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting very antsy and impatient....OT

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

So we went house hunting AGAIN lol,we've looked at so many houses over the past few months and have lost one house due to a title issue ya we we're bout to close on it to...then we've lost 5 other houses to bidding wars. Well we went 2 Thursdays ago and we found a really good house that was listed for 82995 so we went at full price plus 2000 closing costs well then a few days later another offer came in and ours was close to there's so they made us make another offer so we went in at 85995 well then on Monday they asked for best and highest bid by noon yesterday so we went in at 100k plus 3000 closing costs and we've been waiting and still haven't heard anything. I'm sooooo anxious and nervous I just want them to accept it so I can be put at ease, I'm tired of losing every house we come across. Do ya'll they we have a good chance of getting it?

Uh as I'm writing this lol they just accepted it omg omg omg yayyyyyyy omggggggg!!!!!! We're closing on September 22!!!!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hopeful_Gam
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I know how you feel!! We have similar issues we close on the 1st!! Can't wait!! Hopefully we'll both be preggers by then!! GL with everything!!

.bombshell.
by Melinda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Yayy congrats on ur new house!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Congrats!
bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Thanks everyone I'm so excited!!! I hope we actually close on this house and they're arent any title issues like the one house. It's pretty rare that that happens anyways so I think it'll be ok :) 

Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:05 PM
Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Benswifey10710
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Congrats, I'd hope so since your way above asking price!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustangjenn02
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Congrats!!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM

congrats!!! hopefully once this stress is over u will be able to get ur BFP!!! lots of baby dust to u!!

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Congrats!! That's awesome!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Thanks everyone!!! :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)