• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

questions for u ladies... please help

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  • 6 Replies

ok I have a question for u ladies.. have any of you experienced any pain on the right side or ur belly , breast and pelvic area going towards your vagina during ur pregnancy? I know someone who is experiencing this and shes about 7 wks... please help with any info u might have.. thanks girls...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:43 PM

BUMP!

starbornpoet
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Its possibly round ligament pain. I would ask her doc though. I had pain I thought was ligament pain or pelvic pain from pelvis stretching and found out its not either one and possibly serious.
Always ask a doc when in doubt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Ok thanks hun.. 

I hope ur doing ok :)

Quoting starbornpoet:

Its possibly round ligament pain. I would ask her doc though. I had pain I thought was ligament pain or pelvic pain from pelvis stretching and found out its not either one and possibly serious.
Always ask a doc when in doubt!

truelyred2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Most pains like that are normal. Unless they are accompanied by bleeding or are so painful that she cannot breathe, stand or move are fine. The uterus is stretching and moving, your insides get shoved every which way as the uterus grows causing all kinds of discomfort.

bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM

BUMP!

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM

thanks hun.. I can give her some peace of mind :)

Quoting truelyred2:

Most pains like that are normal. Unless they are accompanied by bleeding or are so painful that she cannot breathe, stand or move are fine. The uterus is stretching and moving, your insides get shoved every which way as the uterus grows causing all kinds of discomfort.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)