Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

happy, sad, excited, depressed. so many mixed emotions...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:29 PM
  • 11 Replies

just found out that a friend of mine who has been TTC for a year is pregnant.. as i am very happy for her, im sad that it couldnt be me. DH and i have been TTC for 3 years now with a MC last may. we bought the clear blue ovulation monitor, clear blue fertility monitor, this is my second month using it. last month i got a smiley face on the clear blue digital OPK and i thought for sure we got the egg. i was having headaches, boobs were sooo sore, tired all the time, peeing every 3 hours, only to have AF show her ugly face at 12 DPO. and im soooooo sick of people saying, just stop trying, it will happen, its just not time, have more sex and it will happen. its BULL SHIT so STOP SAYING IT!!! ugh.. as i said.. im extremely happy for my friend, but i just wanna know when its gonna me my turn. :/

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:32 PM
:( I'm so sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaitlinC87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:20 PM

*Hugs* I know how you feel! Almost everyone around me is pregnant and the majority of them weren't trying they were actually preventing! Just try to stay positive (I know it's much harder said than done).

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I completely agree with u.. I know someone that was TTC for a year and she is 7 wks pregnant and I am super happy for her but cant help to cry and question when is it my turn.. I am told not to question it and it will happen but when i see no results i cant help to get upset.. I am 100 % happy for her bcuz i know what this means to her, i just hope and pray my turn will come soon.. atleast being in this group ive learned a lot of new tricks.. i am taking my temp every morning and know not to trust test with blue dye.. and so much more.. good luck and i hope u can get ur BFP soon.. lots of baby dust

CuteandCurvy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

I'm sorry hun. Hubby and I had been trying for a year and a half until it happened. Honestly I've had everyone tell me those same things, and I never wanted to hear it. But honestly the stress of TTC can be hell on your mind,body,and emotions. I never thought it would happen for me. But the first month we used OPKS (and I lost 40lbs) something worked.. 3 days before I got my BFP I took a test and got a BFN and was crying to my sister about how it's not fair, and how it hurts, even more when I seen 2 people on my Facebook that weren't even trying (one who was happy and the other who was just negative and miserable most of the time). It's hard, it hurts, and it sucks. And it's ok to feel that way, I would spend atleast a day a week listening to "I would die for that" and just sobbing..*hugs* I hope it gets better soon.

millermom7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM
I understand what you're going through. Three of my best friends are pregnant and I have to hear about it all the time. I want to be happy for them but sometimes I just cry when I'm home alone. It's good to let it out. God bless and I hope things get easier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SatyrsMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I AM you! No one can just stop trying! You can't have sex 24/7! Though we would if we could. I found out last year that a friend and her mother got pregnant and had 2 girls 2 months apart! That sucked. I am hoping it happens for you soon and I am hoping it happens for me. Good luck.

HopefulMommy89
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM
You're not alone; I feel those same things all the time. We've been TTC for 28 cycles now, with never even a BFP. ((((HUGS))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Weve all been there :( stay positive hun..as hard as it is! Good luck and tons of baby dust!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM

thanks ladies. y'all always understand.DH doesnt, he just says we can have more sex and thats not what i wanna hear when im already aggravated. lol.. hopefully all of us will get out BFP's soon.. BABY DUST 

bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I'm so sorry, you're time will come though :) Good luck lots of baby dust!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)