Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need opinions quickly lol

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

i am on cd 37 of a typicaly 38-40 day cycle, i used an opk just a minute ago and a light second line came up, just wondering if its normal to have that at the end of a cycle or not. im having alot of issues were thinkin i have an enlarged spleen and before i consent to all this testing and mri or cat scan and xrays should i go test? would it even be accurate at this time? idk but im in alot of pain and i need some opinions quckly

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM

They'll always be a 2nd line in an OPK because you always have LH in your system.

darejenn05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:01 PM

BUMP!

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Yup there is always a line through your whole cycle cause there is always lh just gets darker as it gets closer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM
bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:52 PM

Some women have some form of lh in there systems at all time, but it wouldn't hurt to test if there is the possiblity.  Better safe than sorry.

mothie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I would do the MRI...And not put it off... they can do a urine test and then fallow up with a blood pregnancy test .. GL hope your ok ..

bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I would do whatever your doctor thinks you should do good luck hope you feel better!

truelyred2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Some women always have a second line as your body produces smaller amounts of plh all the time. Also if you have pcos (I thought you did) it can sometimes cause a line on an opk.

The other possibility is that it may be picking up hcg.

darejenn05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:23 PM

yup red you are correct i have pcos i also just did an hpt and neg....like it thought it might be so im thinkin i have an enlarged spleen and im gunna go get it taken care of since my primary thinks its all in my head im goin to the urgent care for kaiser and by passing her lame ass who says im way to young to think about having a baby....ugg rough day lol dont mind my rants

HisB0107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

OPK's generally have a second line all the time...it just depends on how much you have in your system for it to be darker. They should give you a blood test before they do anything that could hurt a potential pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)