• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Days Late.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

So i have had a 28 day cycle for 17 out of 18 months we have been ttc the other cycle was 30 days

The day i was ment to get my period i had a tiny bit of period like cramps so i expect my period, Nothing came. every night since, i have been having slight cramps but only at night. Im 4 days late and dunno weather to test or not, i know all of you are going to say test, but i dont want to be disappointed i was going to buy some tests tonight and take one in the morning but i dunno should i wait a few more days and test on saturday or should i just test now, im not one for testing every month i think its a waste of money so im really not sure if i shoudl wait or just do it?How many more days should i wait?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MyahsMom
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:08 PM
No more waiting, I think your chances are pretty good if your cycles are that reliable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Benswifey10710
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM
I'd just test and buy a double pack so you cam wait a few days if you need too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Hmm If ur cycles are always on point and ur 4 days late ur chances seem good.. I know someone who just got pregnant and she thought she was getting AF and had cramps.. she was I think about 9 or 10 days late when she decided to test and sure enough BFP!!! good luck and hope u get BFP... lots of baby dust.. ps I would wait till saturday morning

Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:14 PM
I say test! Im testing in the morning too :) good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM
If ur afraid of seeing a bfn I say u wait until ur a week late.
Good luck! I hope u get ur bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kirstyttc
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Im thinking about buying a 3 pack today, 1 for tomorrow if bfn ill wait a week and retest

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:51 PM
All you CAN do is test bfn suck but better to know than to not know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

agreed

Quoting leandrat:

All you CAN do is test bfn suck but better to know than to not know

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)