Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have polostyic ovaries am i able to concive

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
This syndrome have me wonderin will I ever have kids ...my husband and I have been tryin for forever...he has no kids and neither do I I'm scared and confused about my situations...I have facial hair and this syndrome is really breakin me down as a women because I want to be a mom so bad ...am the only one who thinks this way...we have sex often and I haven't seen a difference...my menstral comes some times reg and rite now I'm 6 days late ...but I want get myself happy yet
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM
my OB told me some women with pcos will have a hard time concieving but a lot wont have any trouble. You shoould really keep track of your cycles very very closely and after a few months look for a "normal" for you. If you dont ovulate regularly id suggest soy isoflavones or clomid or even metformin..ask your doctor about your options. Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM
also you can try going on birth control pills for six to twelve months to regulate your cycle and possibly kick start your fertility.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spastic_poodle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM
I have them and had some when I got pregnant with my daughter. We did the deed 3 times and I was pregnant lol..so yes, definitely possible!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaitlinC87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I have PCOS and haven't conceived yet. Have you seen a dr about this? You may not be ovulating and that is why you wouldn't be pregnant yet. I don't ovulate unless I take clomid that makes me ovulate. Maybe also ask your doctor about using metformin to help with your PCOS. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)