• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid Users

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

So this is my first cycle of clomid and I'm thinking it worked. At least that it made me ovulate. I am currently on cycle day 14 and according to Fertility Friend and Period Tracker today is the day I ovulate. Anyway, yesterday and this morning I had cramps similar to those I get when I'm about to start. I've never ever had cramps in the middle of my cycle before so maybe I haven't been ovulating? I go in on the 26th to check my progesterone levels and find out if I ovulated. Anyone else on clomid ever had this happen?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Katie44
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM
It happened to me when on Clomid. On my 3rd round i concieved. I pray it works for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitingonelmo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Yes, happens to me every cycle. I always assumed it was ovulation cramps. But I think its fair to guess you'll get good news on you appointment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:33 PM

it happens to me too love GL this is my 3rd round on it

Macysmomma07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Me too

Quoting kdtmartin:

it happens to me too love GL this is my 3rd round on it

bellaambru90
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM

I had bad cramps when I ovulated but I took ibuprfoen to make them go away. Good luck hope you get your BFP!~!!

truelyred2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I took clomid and I highly recommend that you temp and use opks or you are not really getting the full affect of the clomid.

I did get pg after 4 cycles, 2 on 50mg and 2 on 100mg.

Good luck

1stTimeMama2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Well if it doesn't work this month I'll be out of the trying game for a few months because of some testing my dr wants to do but I'm praying I get my bfp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)