• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender Predictor...? For all friends and family I checked it was 100% right

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM
  • 28 Replies

I have four brothers so I checked all them and it was right on even with twins. I did my two lil girls and it was still 100% right. I posted of facebook and ALL my friends reported 100% right!

Check it out and let me know. I checked it against actual Birth date of mom and birthday's of kids. I didnt use the Conception date except to predict if I get pregnant in Sept. on the 8th It says I will have a boy which is what I sooooo want!

http://www.chinesegendercalendar.info/index.html

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Writer.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

apparently i should have been a boy XD lol

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM

yes it was been right for all 10 of my losses

HisB0107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM

It was correct with DD. 

I will say that the usual "chart" that they have for gender prediction isn't always right. Because you have to figure out your chinese age before looking at it. But with the one you posted...you just enter in the information and it does that work for you. Cool :) If I get pregnant this cycle...I will have a girl according to that calculator..but if I use a lunar age calculator and then look at the chart is says boy...so far that one has been 100% correct that I know of...as long as you do your age before looking at it.

HisB0107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Ok...so I put in the first time...my daughter's birthday...it came up correct. I then put in my "conception" date...which I believe was August 7th, if I get pregnant this month and it said girl. I then put in what my due date would be and it said boy...and th other one says boy if I concieve anywhere between now and December this year, lol. 

It says IMPORTANT: Beware that the date of

conception is near a gender change-over
so the prediction may be less reliable.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

dhiannian
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:39 PM

It said boy for my first, (correct) and girl for the one I'm expecting. I have a feeling it's a girl.

Coasties_Girl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Nope wrong for me. I had a boy, it says girl.

ShilohAnne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Wrong for me too...said I should have had a boy and I have a gir!

darabear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM

ive used this everytime and its been right also saying its a boy for me, im happy either way. but id like to see carli with a little sister! :-)

pianogirltiff
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
Wrong for me too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paige2323
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM

well im suposed to be a boy and my baby is suposed to be a boy(with due date) and with my conception date it will be a boy still

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)