• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so disappointed

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

So today is the day I ovulate according to fertility friend and period tracker. But I won't be "trying" tonight because my husband is too tired. He can barely keep his eyes open thanks to being outside all day in the heat...thank you army. So despite all the other "trying" we've been doing, I'm so sure this won't be our month just because of today...ugh. I don't want to be mad at him and really I'm not, just disappointed. I've been telling him about today since I started my period at the beginning of the month...oh well...God will give us another child when, and if, he sees fit. At least I'm blessed enough to have my son. Some people don't even get that.

I know that I am being slightly dramatic but I want another baby soo bad. And no, I didn't tell my husband this, he feels horrible already.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StephanNKristy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Catch him in the AM your egg has 24 hours.: )

truelyred2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Remember sperm can live for up to 7 days in ideal conditions so if you've dtd this week you should have swimmers already waiting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Totally jump him in the morning before pt...or right after he gets back...hop in the shower with him ;)

1stTimeMama2010
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

I'm going to have to wake up super early but it'll be worth it...

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM

yup eggs are good for 24 hours and if you did it before now your good sperm lives 24-48 hours IN you and all men can resist AM bj's with sex pretty easy to get they sleep through it if early

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)