Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So hubby just told me..

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

that he is not trying to have a baby..i'm so confused...I got my IUD out and he knows that and he was ok with it...but he said that I told him that I got it out because I thought it was causing me problems...I just wanted to vent...ughhh

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM
I'm sorry.. Its normal for guys to get cold feet at times but u need to talk to him and let him know how ur feeling and make sure ur both on board.. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Thanks...I just was not expecting him to say that at all...he said hes not going to do anything different but if it happens then it happens

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Good luck hun n I know its hard.. Hope all works out for u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Sorry hun =0( Just give him some time.  DH resisted TTCing for the first month that I had my IUD out. By the time we hit that month mark he stopped "preventing".

Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Thanks ladies

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:20 PM
I'm sorry my dh is kept out off ALL the ttc (opk,temps,charts) he just thinks we have sex lol he knows nothing and cares to know nothing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM

LOL well I dont chart or anything like that I just want to know when im ovulating..lol but maybe I just wont say anything about any of that

leandrat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM
May I ask how you check if u O without charting? I'm new to all this I know opk cant tell you they can detect the body getting ready to surge LH but as far as I knew temping is the only way to know your Oing

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

LOL well I dont chart or anything like that I just want to know when im ovulating..lol but maybe I just wont say anything about any of that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Quoting leandrat:

May I ask how you check if u O without charting? I'm new to all this I know opk cant tell you they can detect the body getting ready to surge LH but as far as I knew temping is the only way to know your Oing

Quoting Kaleigh92805:

The only thing I do just check online with an ovulation calendar...but I dont have to put anything in but when my last period was..so thats the only thing I do..so if thats charting then I guess I do..lol dunno

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)