Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Eternity Tarot Reading~~

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM
  • 13 Replies

I Recieved mine today after  long bad day!!!For those if you who dont know and are curious shes the Fb lady..This reading is verry short but Accurte!!

Miracle,

I decided to draw cards for you, and I do not pick up on you being pregnant, so I am doing a TTC spread…

In terms of you: The card that you get says this: You may need to exercise judgment of power, force of will. You are able to see clearly what hold you down, and let go of it. I see a lot of stress, frustration, and anger. These negative energies really hold you down, and you are not able to move forward. Once you are able to do this, everything will move smoothly.

Your Current TTC path:

I am not seeing a lot of calm energies around you, I see a strained relationship, and a lot of tension. You really need to work on relieving this stress if you are going to get pregnant. It all hinders your ability to actually conceive. I also see a loss, and this being a tremendous hardship for you. I understand more than anyone what it is like to suffer, but know that with pain, comes the ability to see things in a different light, and it illuminates your path towards being able to move on. You need to look at all the positive aspects of your life, and keep a focus on that.

Conception:

The card associated with this means: The universe and all its blessings are available to everyone who seeks knowledge and wisdom with a sincere heart. On every level, the cosmos has a generous bounty and gives freely of its rich nourishment and fulfillment. No matter how long the journey of life may be, However many twists and turns the maze may offer us, in the end, if we persevere, we will reach the point of fulfillment. After the long process of learning, responsibility and rebirth, it is now time to bathe in the light of renewal, attainment, and personal triumph. Breathe in the rich air, drink of sweet water, and rejoice in the warm fire.

I am seeing the cusp of winter/spring for you. So the end of winter, beginning of spring.

I am seeing both a male and female energy associated with you. I see two children, one of each.

In terms of Pregnancy, It is telling me that you need to balance your life, relationships, health, and your emotions. Everything needs to be balanced for you before you get pregnant. Focus on this now, and everything will fall into place.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2_boys_1_girl
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:40 PM

When did you send your request? Crossing my fingers that she is right!

StephanNKristy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Sounds like twins for you maybe?

milagro07
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Thts what my sister said lol Im hoping twins!!Fun!!!!I Sent mine 7/7!!

laurenandcobi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM
I can't wait for mine but I'm gonna be waiting ages!! Didn't put my request in til the 18 or 19th!!! Long time to wait for me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautyFromPain
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:51 AM
Can someone please post the link for the readings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM

hopefully it comes true!!! in ur case hun we need to tell u relax.. lol... I hope u get ur BFP soon.. ugh I sent mine on 8/5/11 so I am gonna wait forever lol.. good luck and lots of baby dust

milagro07
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Good luck to ll you ladies i Hope you love them when you get them..Yes im trying to relax ive just been under tons of stress lately But my yoga is helping lol!!

rubybabypsychic
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Good luck great reading hope it comes true hon!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Me too..Thank you!!

Pip_Star
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Good luck girly it was sounding like twins for me too but we will see :) It could mean you will have more kids in the future too. Hopes its correct!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)