Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16DPO & BFN

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi ladies, I just need to vent/complain. I'm 16DPO (32 day cycle) and AF hasn't shown yet. I've had some minor cramps yesterday and today but nothing else. My breasts don't even hurt and they usually start right after I O until AF arrives. I've taken several HPTs and they've all been BFNs. I checked my cervix and it's high and closed. I don't know what's going on and I'd just like AF to arrive already if she's going to!  

On top of that, my hair has been falling out like crazy this past week. I'm talking fist fulls of it when I'm in the shower washing my hair. I read somewhere that this can be a sign of early pregnancy but I thought that sounded weird.

Background info: ten years ago I got pregnant and couldn't get a positive HPT to save my life. I didn't find out until I was 9 weeks along with a blood test. 

Anyone want to give me some advice or tell me to calm down? lol

Thanks ladies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
paige2323
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM

you need to chill out...part of the reason your hair might be falling out is that you are super stressed out....if you want to know go get a blood test now if you can.

Lohasbabyfever
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:59 PM

thanks lol I have a PAP scheduled next week so I'm planning on waiting until then. I don't feel stressed for the first time in a long while though... 

pianogirltiff
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Go get a blood test done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lohasbabyfever
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:36 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)