Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LP length 10 days?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  • 8 Replies
My last few LP have been 10 days. Is that ever long enough? What can I do to increase it?

I feel like I should know this but my mind is foggy today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cowboysgirl3227
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I was having LPs at 10 and under too and then I started taking a B6 vitamin everyday and my last 2 LPs have 14 days so it might be something you may want to try.  Good Luck :)

.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Ty. I have been doing that since about a week and a half before I got AF this last time. I'm on CD 20 today, still waiting to O. Hopefully since it's been about a month, once I O that will have been enough time for the vitamins to work

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

I was having LPs at 10 and under too and then I started taking a B6 vitamin everyday and my last 2 LPs have 14 days so it might be something you may want to try.  Good Luck :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl3227
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Yes give it some time I think.  I started taking mine at the beginning of my last cycle so I think that it had time to build up before my LP phase.

kelli1973124
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:34 PM

fertility acupuncture and vitex tabs great for lengthening LP and regulating cycles.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Also been taking Vitex for the same amount of time :)

Quoting kelli1973124:

fertility acupuncture and vitex tabs great for lengthening LP and regulating cycles.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purplepride80
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I would say acupuncture or chinese herbs (which most acupunctures can prescribe).  I think you need a min of 11 -12 days for implantation to work.   Good luck!

truelyred2
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:07 PM

A short lp is due to lower progesterone. Or can be a thyroid issue. I think you may want to talk to your doc about testing. i personally think it is dangerous to self diagnose and self treat without a doctor. Sorry jmo

.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM

i'm on thyroid medication, for about 2.5 weeks.

Quoting truelyred2:

A short lp is due to lower progesterone. Or can be a thyroid issue. I think you may want to talk to your doc about testing. i personally think it is dangerous to self diagnose and self treat without a doctor. Sorry jmo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)