Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh, what is going on???

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:03 AM
  • 1 Replies

So I though *maybe* my AF wasnt an AF so I took a FRER last night and BFN. So, I was like ok, it was AF and was over it. BUT someone please tell my stomach that I'm not pregnant! URGH! My stomach keeps getting SO upset out of the blue. Like the last two days when I do my exercise for my chiropractor I cramp up so bad that I can hardly do it. I've been doing these exercises for months and always feel better not worse. And now just sitting here my stomach is acting as if I am hungry, which I shouldnt be. My fat butt downed a 20 piece chicken mcnugget meal. (I constantly crave chicken mcnuggets lately) I feel nausea constantly and its so annoying. Not to mention the dizzy spells and hot flashes. I'm irritated at these preggo symptoms when the test says no. And if I "were" pregnant I would be almost 9 weeks and should definately be getting a strong positive. OMG, I HATE THIS!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I have noticed with my hormones being all wacky that I will have unusual sickness and such. It could be completely hormonal. Also the last time I had AF I was sick to my stomach!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)