Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hard on te bottom???

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I was checking  my cm this am and noticed the bottom is hard... I have never noticed before. I am on CD 36. Most of the time AF shows on CD 35. but as long as 44.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:07 AM

your CM is hard?? or your Cervix is hard is what Im going to assume ....Im not a Cervix checker so here is a bump for ya!

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:10 AM

cervix lol

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM

I check my CM every day. And have never been like that..

chavemann
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Is it low? Have you tested?  DO you know when you ovulated?  Have you been temping?  I know...it's a LOT of questions, but they will help determine what may be going on.  Is the whole cervix hard, or just the tip??

Usually for me, when AF is about to show, my cervix gets really low and hard, but is slightly open. Makes sex a nightmare, cause DH is constantly bumping it!  UGH!...TMI...sorry!! 

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM

ok im not sure what low means but. i can reach it very easily. The whole thing is hard

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM

I oed somewhere between cd 22-26. im on  cd 36.

chavemann
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Yeah, my "guess" would be AF is getting ready to come.  Low means that it's easily accessable.  When you Ovulate, the cervix is usually very high(hard to reach), soft, and open. Now, every woman is different, and I have a sister who's cervix never changed, and she was pregnant, so there's no guarantee either way.  Have you tested??

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Low basically means you can reach it easily.

What is your cervix like before AF?  Everyone can be different before AF is coming or if they are pregnant so what's important is what's normal for you.

You could try testing, but you could be only 10DPO so it may be too soon to get an accurate test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)