Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got picked on... :(

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 13 Replies
Yesterday, I started feeling confident in myself. For most of the day, I was quite happy, until about 5:00. At the mall, I was walking around, when suddenly, I walked into someone, I used to consider a friend, ' til she started spreading lies about my husband and I. Normally, I ignore her, but this time, one couldn't help but notice she was at least at the end of her 2nd trimester.
She, a meth head, is pregnant with a third baby, while I'm still struggling to have one. When she noticed I was there, knowing my circumstances, she just pointed and laughed. All I could do was run away, before I did something foolish. When I told dh, he couldn't believe it. I was crying the whole way home. I'm blessed to have a supportive husband, but this was just too much to take. I'm so close to having my goal. But it feels like I just had it taken from me all over again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mikrotonegirl86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I know I will get over this, but I'm always the one, feeling like hannah, being teased on the journey to the t temple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I'm so sorry!  She's obviously a miserable person, don't let her get you down.  (((hugs)))

Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM

aaww im sorry!!! don't ever let anyone influence u negatively!!! keep ur head held high and dont ever look down!!! that was ur perfect opportunity to prove to her that although u aren't pregnant yet u still can stand with ur held high and are living a better life than she can ever begin to imagine!!! plus dont let her be the one to take ur hope away!! keep living ur life and dont worry about anyone else!! I hope ur doing better... good luck and lots of baby dust

ashleybgarcia
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM
What an evil person! Who does that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM

(((hugs)))  I'm so sorry!  That sounds like a miserable situation to be in.  What a rude, cruel person that woman is.  I feel bad for her kids, she sounds like she'd be a miserable mother if that's how she behaves with other women.

Please don't let her get you down.  You will be a mother one day.  Hopefully very soon.  You'll be a much better mother, too, esp since you'll appreciate the gift you're given much more than she does.

Instead of being mad at her (and you're quite justified in being mad!) how about praying for her - that she can overcome her addiction to meth, that she comes to believe in God and accept Jesus as her savior (if you're Christian).  Praying for her would help you get past this & past your anger which will help you as you are ttc.

happymama2D
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM
This too shall pass. Your time will come ... believe that you will be a mother. As far as this other person, don't give her the power to make you feel bad. She quite simply does not deserve that importance in your life. I know that it is hard to not dwell on things and let emotions control us ... but again, don't feed the beast ... DO NOT give her any sort of power over your emotions. She is not worth it.
Mikrotonegirl86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Thank you so much, everybody. I'm feeling a little bit better now that I vented. I pray the blood of Christ on this matter, her problems are not my own, for Satan has a hold on her. Satan, I rebuke you in the name of the Father, the Son, AND the Holy Ghost. You have no power over me, for I am healed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mikrotonegirl86
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:55 AM
by the Blood of the Lamb. Amen, and praise be to God. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mikrotonegirl86
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Reply to what happened: I'm getting control of the situation. However, it seems the person who harassed me tried to contact me through facebook. Once I realized there was no apology coming out of it, I took her off my friends list. Pray with me that this gets out of my hair. Thank you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Wow really? What is she in high school??
Thats the most imature thing ive heard a grown woman do. Dont let her phase u hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)