Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your spouse and you question?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

Have you ever felt so amazing and special when your with your husband? 

Have you felt like your newly wed's all over again? 

Like you felt the very first time you knew you were in love. Last night my husband and i made love. before, during, and after felt so special. I love moments like this. Nothing else matters in this world except the two of you. You can't stop smiling and your heart is racing and also calm at the very same time. I met my one and only  one ten years ago, didn't know he was the one until just over a year ago. We married in April, and its been the most amazing experience ever. I am living my fairy tale, and love that i have found true love. I was married before for four long years and not once do i remember feeling like this. Dreams do come true ladies. Our dreams of having children and/or more children will come. I love having moments like i did last night during this time of ttc. Keeps this time more special. 

Where did you and your spouse meet? How long have you been together? 

P.S. Good luck to everyone and lots and lots of baby dust. 

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bbygirl87
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM

yesss!!! I love how I still get butterflies when I see him.. I met my DH through my sister.. she worked with his brother and they would all hang out and then I was introduced to MY DH, we would talk on the phone all the time and months later he came to my party and he is not a dancer but he danced with me and we began to talk a bit more exclusively.. funny thing is i am younger than him so he waited 3 yrs when i almost turned 18 to make it official. we have been together for 6 years and i fall inlove more and more everyday!!  

HisB0107
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I have and I looooove it! DH loves it when we both fall into that "trance" and go with the flow. We had one of those nights about a week or so ago, it was amaaaaazing!

We have been married for 4 1/2 years and been together for just over 5 years. We got married on our 8 month "anniversary". It was definitely love at first sight and i just couldn't let him go. Even though was only home on his R&R (two week leave) from overseas...I ended up waiting for him to return after only two dates :)

marisela167
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM
me and my hubby meet at work i wasent looking for anyone cause i just had my son. but we started to go out and i like how he was with my son (my son has downs) so it was really nice to find someone that will take me and my son and make us feel like were special. we have been marry for 5 years and his always been there for me and my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chavemann
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:29 PM

We kinda are newly weds, it'll be a year in November.  We've been together for over 2yrs(this time around).  My hubby just has this way of looking at me, especially in public, then he grabs my hand or kisses my temple.  I Love it! It makes me melt...show's his heart in public, which is a very sweet thing to me. 

We are planning a vacation soon, since we didn't have a honeymoon, and I'm getting all excited about planning.  I get butterflies thinking about all the things we are gonna do.  Plus, (TMI WARNING)...DH's only request is that we get a high rise hotel with BIG windows that overlook the town.  He wants to have sex up against the windows, but be high enough that no one can "really" see.  I'm nervous, but the thought kinda excites me...LOL!!!

We met when I dated his older brother(I was 15 and it lasted 2 weeks). We hung out quite a bit, he's younger than me, but we got along great and were really good friends.  When he was 14(I was 17), he wanted to go out to a dance, so I told him I'd pick him up. We went, and we were there probably an hour before he asked me to dance.  We danced to "You shouldn't kiss me like this" by Toby Keith.  That dance made me nervous.  We moved perfectly together, and I felt "safe" in his arms.  We danced that whole night.  When I took him home, he kind of just sat in the truck for a minute, then kissed me and hauled ass out of the truck to the house and inside before i even knew what happened.  We went out a few more times, but I turned 18, and his mom wasn't comfortable with the age difference(We DID NOT have a sexual relationship..just to clear that up). So, we broke up on my birthday. 6yrs later, I was divorced from exH, and was going thru my phone looking for a number.  I came across his, and decided to call it.  He answered, he said, "hello", I said, "Hi".  He said, "who is this?"  I thought 'Oh great, he has forgotten me, and now I look like an idiot".  I went to hang up the phone, and said, "I've really missed you". He said, "Oh my god...Candi!  I've missed you more than you could imagine!"  He was out of town, but said he'd call me as soon as he got back.  I didn't expect anything.  He called me as he was driving into town that next day.  We hung out, but I was cautious, and took forever to actually date. Our first date, he took me dancing, and asked the DJ to play the song we first danced to.  He stood in the middle of the dance floor, and pointed to me, and told me to "come here".  I laughed.  We danced and when the song was over he said, "I should've done this the first time", and kissed me!  I mean the make you weak in your knee, blood pumping, heart racing kind of kiss every girl dreams of. 

We have been together for over 2 yrs, and this November will be 1 yr of marriage.  I can't imagine my life without him again!!!  We are TTC #1 together!! (Have 2 from previous marriage)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)