Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just confused and do not think its right with ovulating calculating

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok so last month I had started my period ON time July 11-16th. and I started my fertile frame at july 22-28 with most fertile(ovulating) on the 27th. According to my charts which seems to be right on.. And it had said my # of days for cycle was 30 days.. Well with AF for this month I started what was 2-3 days late and being on my period from Aug 10th-17th. ((getting late because according to my charts said I should start about Aug 7th. With this period it wasnt the same usually I start spotting 2 days prior(did not happen) and would start out light(did not happen also) It just went straight to heavy bleeding. But now according to my charts I start my ovulation week today.. And my cervix is higher as would during ovulation. I don't think this is normal? Or is it normal to start ovulation week right away? Please all answers would be helpful ty!
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM

If your cycle is normally 30 days, getting AF on Aug 10 is 30 days after July 11.  So that makes sense.  If you have a fertile week & your cycle is essentially a month long, it would make sense that this is your fertile week.  Your period lasted for a week, so you would then have your fertile week and then the two week wait for AF.

What chart are you using?

You would really be the best off if you charted your temps & CM & possibly used opks on fertilityfriend.com.  Then you would know if your cycle is varying at all & for sure when your fertile time is coming & for sure that you did ovulate.

carrmama
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:22 PM

It is possible to start ovulating immediately after AF is over.  I ovulated one month 3 days after my AF was over.  It all depends on your cycle date and the number of months your cycle is running for. 

1arianna6
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM

BUMP!

emilymarie07
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 3:15 AM
I might have to try fertility friend and as for my cm I get the mucus tht I think I'm suppose to get during ovulation but it never stretches as far as they say it should and I'm using a chart tht I have on my phone called pt
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)