Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping after Ovul?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
What does it mean? Feels like AF is on her way 2 weeks early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Some women do cramp after ovulation.  It could have something to do with the egg moving down the fallopian tube.  Perhaps it has something to do with the egg & sperm meeting.

I hope its a good sign for you!

kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I am having this problem too cant find anything on it so if you get an answer let me know

creenab
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM

BUMP!

sweetpea8611
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Same here crampin an sick to my belly now my nips r sore :^( good luck to u ¥bby dust¥
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bestmom72106
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I have had cramps like Af was coming for two and half weeks now. Support to start tomorrow so only time will tell. I was so bad that the week it started happening i had every thing i get before AF showed up. So best luck to you. If you find out anything let me know.

Crystal2783
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Seriously thanks 4 asking this Question... I took my shot wednesday and the DR said my egg would drop thursday morning.. I had cramps so bad for like 5 hours yesterday and it finally went away.. Couldn't barely stand or walk. Felt worse than AF. I was bent over tryna walk to the bathroom. I hope this works because my BF is gonna kick my butt with all the mood swings and complaining about hot flashes and all the other side effects...LOL...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)