Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cd 30 and no ov

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm on cd 30 of a normally 30 day cycle and still no o. What should I do?! Ughh I was really hoping this would be my month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
natesmommy11
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Bump! Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM
I'm sorry honey sometimes we don't O and there is nothin we can do about it other than move on to the next month HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM

(((hugs)))  It is frustrating to not O when TTC!  But there's really nothing you can do at this point but wait for the breakthrough bleeding (AF).

Are you charting?  If so, could you share your chart?

tazdale
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:23 PM

I hear your problem.  I'm on CD 15 and I don't think I have O'd yet..

natesmommy11
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:53 PM
I usually chart, but this month I moved so I took a break since I wasn't sleeping regularly, etc.

Quoting GwenMB:

(((hugs)))  It is frustrating to not O when TTC!  But there's really nothing you can do at this point but wait for the breakthrough bleeding (AF).

Are you charting?  If so, could you share your chart?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
red020804
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM

sorry to hear you havent o'd.  i know how you feel im cd29 and i didnt O and its my first month charting. very discouraging.  got test results back yesterday to see if i had pcos which thankfully i dont but the doc did say i was at the end of my cycle so that means no O for me this month.  hopefully we'll both have better luck next cycle.

natesmommy11
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:59 PM
It totally sucks! I actually took a break from charting this cycle because we moved... So I'm completely lost with what my body is doing! I just know no positive opks this cycle and a low reading on my monitor all cycle so far. I was hoping maybe stress just delayed ovulation, but now that I'm on cd 30 I've lost hope of o'ing this cycle. :( sorry you're going through the same thing! It sucks, and it's got me really down! Heres to hoping we get back on track this next cycle! :)

Quoting red020804:

sorry to hear you havent o'd.  i know how you feel im cd29 and i didnt O and its my first month charting. very discouraging.  got test results back yesterday to see if i had pcos which thankfully i dont but the doc did say i was at the end of my cycle so that means no O for me this month.  hopefully we'll both have better luck next cycle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)