Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP need advice ... too much CM ?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM
  • 32 Replies

Is this normal to have sooooo much CM ?? will my egg fall out ??? Or is this from being so horny for the past few days ??

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crafthag
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I think you should stay laying down all day. Call your husband quick. I've never heard of an egg falling out but I think this is the most cm that anyone has ever had. You may be a first. Maybe you should bottle it and save it for when you have days where you don't have any cm?

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:15 PM
You know reading that sounds almost gross but lol really if it stayed good would be a good idea ha

Quoting crafthag:

I think you should stay laying down all day. Call your husband quick. I've never heard of an egg falling out but I think this is the most cm that anyone has ever had. You may be a first. Maybe you should bottle it and save it for when you have days where you don't have any cm?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mothie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Thanks that's a great idea.. I am wondering if his sperm will slip out what do you think ? Have you ever tried one of those caps ?

mothie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:18 PM

I know this sounds kinda weird but we could put it in the fridge..

Quoting leandrat:

You know reading that sounds almost gross but lol really if it stayed good would be a good idea ha

Quoting crafthag:

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM
I had no clue that is totally cool do you just use it like lube ?

Quoting mothie:

I know this sounds kinda weird but we could put it in the fridge..

Quoting leandrat:

Quoting crafthag:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM

I suggest freezing it so it doesn't look like this. I think I left it on the paper towel too long. :/

Have you had a tubal ligation reversal? Thinking about it?
Follow me to the Tubal Reversal Support Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/112727/forums/225243

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
waitingonelmo
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM

i say the more CM the better!!! more sex more sex, maybe itll help them swim better. then . . . use a cup to keep the egg in??

mothie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Oh Jackie your too funny.. I don't want to cook my eggs just fertilize them

toopicky429
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Once I cooked two good ones. I had my clomid, trigger shot, 2 confirmed follicles, and I woke up at 4 am the next day with a 102.9 fever. What a waste of money that month was. :/

mothie
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Thank you I am hoping the egg didn't already fall out. But will get one of those cups or just use something else.. Maybe my Kong dildo  haha

Quoting waitingonelmo:

i say the more CM the better!!! more sex more sex, maybe itll help them swim better. then . . . use a cup to keep the egg in??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)