Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please!!!!!!!!!! help me

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok so Tuesday i got my hcg done again and it was 5109 right? well i had another one today and its 9700. Now is this something any of you ladies have gone through  should i worry about for another mc?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lohasbabyfever
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM

It's sounds like your levels are great but I don't really know BUMP

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:19 PM
I read your question backwards lol I thought it said it was over 9000 then dropped to 5000ish lol ok I see no sounds great number double every 48 till around 6000hcg then double every 48-72 hours so sounds fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
29momof2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM

ok great thank you so much mommas...... i really appreciate it because when they told me i was like what????? thinking  oh here we go again.. but i am sooo very happy to hear all this is normal!

thanks again and please pray  for us!! and lot sof sticky dust to us!!! and for you mommas lots and lots of baby dust and sticky dust for you all!!

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM
Tons and tons of sticky dust sounds wonderful so far how far along are you ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
29momof2
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 3:43 PM

today i am 6 weeks.... I went to an ultrasound and they had a hard time seeing anything bc my cervix is tilted and im too early for a belly uultrasound... i was realy disapointed and sad bc im still in the air. i mean i saw the baby but couldnt get the size or heart beat bc it was sooooo hard to just get a view of it!! so I am a little worried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)