Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please take a look (chart) *Update 8DPO

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 19 Replies

Hi Ladies, this is my first month charting! Im 4DPO, it might be a silly question, but is this elevation normal? Shouldnt i have a dip? Thank you so much for checking!x Babydust to everyone!

Im sorry Ladies, for asking again, does my chart at 8PDO looks somewhat promising? Thank you

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazdale
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Looking good.

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Looks great! You want those to go up and stay up to show Oing AF or pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcvalle
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Dips and no dips are normal, you look at a pattern, I had a dip in every chart and I was not pregnant.  This past one I didn't chart two days but other than that no dips and I am pregnant

Looks good so far though

GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Looks good!

Not everyone has a dip.  It doesn't necessarily mean anything either way.

szimona
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:04 PM

@tazdale thanks!

@leandrat, so should i expect it to still rise? I dont know why i have the dotted cross hairs though! If there is and implantation dip it should be only a small dip? So continuous elevation is good, right? Sorry for all these questions!:)x Thank you!

szimona
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:05 PM

@GwenMB, @usmcvalle Great, thank you ladies, so should it still rise or stay around this temp?

usmcvalle
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM

It could really do either, here is my pregnancy chart.

Quoting szimona:

@GwenMB, @usmcvalle Great, thank you ladies, so should it still rise or stay around this temp?

After one healthy 4 year old daughter, 2 back to back miscarriages, got my miracle...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

truelyred2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Looks exactly like it should. Why would you think you should have a dip? If you are talking about an implantation dip then no you will not necessarily see one and if you did it would be later in the month than this.

truelyred2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:14 PM

You will not see continued rising but a steadily higher temp.

leandrat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Increase temp is good yes, dotted lines is because you didn't put in a + opk test for that day so its GUESSING you Oed that day based off temps

Quoting szimona:

@tazdale thanks!

@leandrat, so should i expect it to still rise? I dont know why i have the dotted cross hairs though! If there is and implantation dip it should be only a small dip? So continuous elevation is good, right? Sorry for all these questions!:)x Thank you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)