Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility monitor users! i need help!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

a little back story, last cycle was my first time using it. my periods have been a little weird heres what they have been the last few months:

March 10-22

none in april

May 12-31

June16-21

July-none, now my CB ovulations test gave me a smiley face on the 28th which put me at CD 27

August-10-14

and now i am currently on CD 10 and on my second bar of my fertility monitor.. the first time i did the fertility monitor in June i had 1 bar and on CD 18 i got to my second bar.. it stayed at 2 bars for like a week and went down to 1 bar. i know the first month its getting to know my body. so my question is.. if my ovulation test showed that i ovulated on the 27th of july and i am on CD 10 right now and on my second bar, would that be about right? does it sound like im in my fertile stage and i need to get to BDing cuz ovulation is coming? 

if you cant answer my question please at least bump my post so maybe someone can.. i know it may be hard to tell with my weird periods but im just looking for any kind of help.. im also going to do my ovulation test along with the monitor but i just wanna make sure this is sounding good so far.. thanks for the help in advance

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshSpringer
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:16 PM

BUMP!

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:42 PM

BUMP!

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Really?? No one?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angryuterus
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Maybe if you tried reposting this in the long term TTC you might get more help.  I think most of these posters have only been trying for a short time (most, not all...)

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 1:40 PM

i did and i got the same thing i got here.. one person replied

Quoting angryuterus:

Maybe if you tried reposting this in the long term TTC you might get more help.  I think most of these posters have only been trying for a short time (most, not all...)

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angryuterus
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Oh...  Sorry.  I wish I could help!  I would love a fertility monitor, but not yet.  Maybe sometime in the future.  Does the fertility monitor have a customer service line you can call?  Good luck! 

natesmommy11
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I would say BD just in case! I have a CB fertility monitor, but this was only my 2nd cycle using it, and I'm JUST NOW getting a positive opk on CD 31. I stopped wasting the sticks to the monitor thinking I wasn't going to O this month. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I would definitely BD just in case. I've heard of a few women never getting peaks, BUT conceiving on a high (2nd bar). Good luck!

frecklesthehen
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Bump. I have an OvaCue, so i know NOTHING about the clear blue monitor.

My easy answer would be to go ahead and BD, if nothing else you should end up with good sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)