Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about ruby reading

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I just saw a post about a ruby reading and I was so curious cause we are ttc our 4th child. I know it says within 3 days but how long did it really take to get your reading back and was it really accurate? I know some of you say its not worth your time but I just decided to try it. I've never had a reading on ttc before so it will be interesting to see what she says. For those of you that tried it, was it correct for you and did you like it? Would you do it again? Thanks ladies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Family BlinkiesBaby BlinkiesParentingTTC BlinkiesParentingParenting
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Really? Nobody has anything to say? This is why I don't write many posts, I never get them answered......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmommy11
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I did the $5 reading...and got it back within 2-3 days. She said conceive or get a bfp or give birth in July or August---I'm still crossing my fingers that she was right! I just got a positive OPK about 10 minutes ago lol! :) I would say just try the $5 or $10 reading out. It's worth a shot and it gave me something to look forward to! :) Good luck!

tazdale
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I got mine within 24 hours when I finally realized I had to send her an e-mail.  Good luck..

azpreemiemom
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM

I got it back the same day, but I paid the extra $10. She was accurate for me with both the month and gender. Most of the women that got readings when I did that got pregnant no longer post here. I do know she was right with the gender for one, but I don't know the others.

2_boys_1_girl
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM
I got mine 2 days after sending mine in and she was right, unfortunately I miscarried, got another and she was right again, but again miscarried...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)