Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think we missed it......

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

just a back ground, my DH and I work opposit shifts and NEVER see each other. I am really almost possitive that we missed my O this month. it was probably Wednesday and Thursday and we just had no time to try.  We saw each other for 5 mins all day.  Plus we got a big storm last night and our house was hot and no one got any sleep last night.

So frustrating. I know we have next month but it would have been nice to try this month! BOOOOOO :(

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Keep postive! When we were ttc #3 my hubby had training all the week that o'd and only bd once on my ovulation day but I thought I ovulated the day before. Anyway, I was sure we missed my o day but thats when we got pregnant with our daughter. She is proof that good things com when you least expect it! Try to stay positive and you might get a big surprise!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Family BlinkiesBaby BlinkiesParentingTTC BlinkiesParentingParenting
GwenMB
by Gwen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM

That does stink!  We were on a 2 week road trip during the entire time before ovulation this cycle.  We did manage to bd one night, but then I ovulated later than expected (probably due to the stress of travel).  So we likely missed out, too, due to our schedule.  But I do have the hope of that one time & hopefully I O'd when I think since its only a few days in between.

ginnyeardley
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:37 PM

good luck to you!  and that is very encouraging.  we will see what happens tonight:)

shoot4thestars
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I'm sorry.  My husband and I are the same way with working and we keep missing it.  Hang in there!

Mommy4Life86
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:24 AM

aww im sorry mama, I hope that you nab it next cycle!! :) baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)