• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping...Ovulation or Period??

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi I'm Jamie. My DF and I have been TTC for almost 4 months now. I was on BC for almost 5 years. My first 2 cycles were 28 days, my last cycle lasted 32 days. I did the math for this cycle as if it was going to be 32 days as well. So if I'm having a 32 day cycle, tomorrow will be cd 20 which is "supposed" to be the day I ovulate.

Its 11:24pm and I'm cramping...its not the same cramping that I get with af. Its different. But who knows I could be wrong.

Anyone have any logical reasons I'm cramping? Do you think I'm cramping because I could be ovulating??

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Ovulation pains are normally sharp or dull and on one side or the other right above the pelvic bone. Cramps all the way across could be period cramps, or gas cramps, or potty cramps LOL Good Luck

GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Its possible.  But it could also be gas or something like that.  Every time I think I'm cramping because I could be Oing, I end up actually having gas or needing to poop!

jamie93
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:58 AM

I think you ladies were right lol. I'm gassy now...only I would think something was up...oh my goodness. How embarrassingembarrassed

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Lol it normal. I sometimes confuse my potty cramps with af. Lol. Im w ya
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)